Monday, December 3, 2018

Crece T - Sharing some projects for December

Hello, Crece T here with you today. I can not believe its December already, the year has flown by. I am so grateful for the opportunities I have had with Scrapmatts this year. I got to Teach and Demo in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. Its been lovely meeting others at the craft shows and other events who share the love and passion for paper crafts.
 
Today I am sharing with you a couple of projects, and one includes some NEW items that will be released very soon.
 

 
Follow Your Dreams Paint Mixed Media Palette
 
 
Mixed media is something I love to do, there are no mistakes and everyone has their own take on it. The different products like Gesso, texture paste, waxes and sprays go with the Scrapmatts products perfectly.
The MDF paint palette is one of the NEW items I mentioned above. the come in 3 different sizes and give you a perfect blank area to create your masterpiece. Here I have used the Mini Paint Palette.
Below are some close ups...
 
 
To create this look, I started with a little bit of stencilling using Stencil 9016 Tile Pattern with some texture paste. Cheesecloth was added for some extra texture along with paint brushes, metal embellishments, pearls and Scrapmatts chipboard.
 
I then painted it black using a black Gesso. Once it dried I was then able to add some colour by using Prima waxes and blending them to get the final effect I was after.
 
 
Christmas Bauble and Tree Ornaments
 I absolutely loved how this steampunk inspired bauble turned out. Using a similar method as I did with the Paint Palette I used The Scrapmatts Chipboard:
 
The tree was fun to create, I used Scrapmatts Chipboard:
 
Thanks for stopping by, and I wish you all a very Merry Christmas
 
Crece
xxx


2 comments: