Saturday, January 26, 2019

Happy Australia Day 2019!

Happy Australia Day everyone!  I can't believe that we are almost at the end of January already.

I haven't done much scrapping at all recently so I only have one layout to share today.

October 2018 we went to Sculptures By the Sea at Bondi (as well as lots and lots and lots of other people).  I love all the sculptures but in my opinion the star of the show was Mother Nature.  Kraft+ challenge blog's challenge for January was and indigenous theme.  I immediately thought of these pictures.
 






Products used:-











  ST5007 Stencil Stones



 ST9003 Stencil Circles A6











CB5139 String Circles 03





CB1159 Hearts 05

I was lucky enough to be given a couple of products that haven't made it to the shop as yet.  The corrugated shapes are fun to use and will be available soon - look out for them.

I am going to a Scrapbooking Retreat in a couple of weekends so will have lots of layouts to share next month.

Until then, enjoy your Australia day.
Hopefully you will have some time to be creative, I know I am hoping too!

Lisette




















































2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Lisette, love the new corrugated shapes and the pops of orange! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I'm not game enough to use orange, but you have used it perfectly, and I love the teal accents

    ReplyDelete