Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Love Blooms Here in the New Year!!!


Love Blooms Here in the New Year.

Happy New Year and Welcome to 2019.



I hope your new year has started off with lots of creative juices flowing.
Today I wish to share with you 2 layouts I have created with some beautiful Scrapmatts chipboard.
The first layout I have created is Love Blooms Here.
I have used the gorgeous Stargazer papers from Kaisercraft.





To create the layers I have ripped and torn the papers and used the very fine vines from the 
Ornate Frames chipboard.
To colour the chippy I have used the Wink of Stella Black glitter pen.
The chipboard title is one of Scrapmatts new word titles. How cute is it?

Here is the products used on this layout





**********************************************

Now for my second layout.


This layout was based on a sketch from Dusty Attic.


This layout features logs of gears and cogs from Scrapmatts.
To colour them I used a combination of inks and rust paste.
Papers are from Stamperia called Clockwise.
Embellishments are from Kaisercraft factory 42 collection, which complimented these papers perfectly.






Below is the chipboard used on this layout.

CB1072








I cut these pieces up to give me more gears. 





With this piece I have ripped it up to create the border down the sides.

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my projects.

Please leave some love below or on our social media 



You can find more of my designs at


Til next month



xx







6 comments:

  1. Oh My GOSH ... that cogs layout is OFF-THE-CHARTS!! I love it ... the details are amazing Jodie, and the colours are fabulous .... really beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kelly. I am a fan of steampunk and grunge. Sophie and Andrew know me well when it comes to cogs etc. They have the best selection too!! Thanks for stopping by and leaving some love. Appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic creating Jodie, really love all the details..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, love your pages, the first one stunning and love how you have altered the chip pies in your steampunk layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, thanks ladies, appreciate the love.

    ReplyDelete