Tuesday, January 8, 2019

January Creations with Tania

Hello there and a happy 2019 to you all!

Tania joining you today to share the first of my Creations for 2019 using lots of gorgeous Scrapmatts goodies! 

First up this month I have a Christmas layout.....

"I LOVE Christmas"


Once I had chosen my background papers, I got busy adding lots of texture using the Snowflake stencil.  I sprayed on a little colour until I was happy.   As I used all white finish Chipboard I kept them like this and just added some glitter to each to add a bit of sparkle being a Christmas and all!! I added lots of fussy cut poinsettia flowers and finished off my page with some bling.

Here's some close ups.....



























CB1213 Scrap Words 15




















ST5050 Snowflakes





















Next up I have a Heart canvas to share.  
I made this canvas for one of my daughters friends and she just loves red!! 

"Beautiful Memories"


I started by adding texture to the blank canvas using the Hearts stencil.  Once I was happy,  I had lots of fun adding colour using a variety of different red sprays.  After I had my photos on,  I embellished the canvas with lots of beautiful blooms.  I coloured the Ornate's frames chipboard with red sprays and used some white finish chipboard for the titles.

Some close ups.....






CB4060 Ornate Frames 17




















CB1242 Scrap Words 28




















ST9049 Hearts



















Well that's all from me today!  Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope I have inspired you all a little.  Don't forget to check out the store here for all your Scrapmatts goodies, and also pop back to the blog to see the gorgeous creations from the other DT girls.

 Until next time, happy crafting Tania xx

2 comments: