Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Dream Day layout & Gift Tags by Kim





Hello...hello, Kim here to share some of my latest creations with you!
Today I am going to share a wedding layout and 2 gift tags.

My beautiful daughter, Samantha was married last November & I have scrapped one of my favourite photo's from her special day....mind you I have a lot of favourite photo's from that day!

Let me show you my layout.....

{Dream Day}
 I have used the stunning Dreamcatcher chipboard to embellish my layout.

http://papertoleaustralia.com/cb5186-dreamcatcher-01

It went perfectly with the softness of my layout.








 Next I would like to share two Gift Tags I have put together.


 I love the country feel of these Tags.
I have used the gorgeous Wildflowers collection below

 
{Tag One}
 For Tag One I also used 
(If you click on the photo's below it should take you directly to the Scrapmatts online shop.)
 



http://papertoleaustralia.com/cb1218-scrap-words-19   



With Tag One I found the word 'MAKING' on another sentiment, so I just cut it out and stuck it on my project. I did try other things, like stamping it on a scrap of paper but I just didn't like the look of it!

 {Tag Two}

I used the 'Smile' sentiment from the pack below.
 
 http://papertoleaustralia.com/cb6117-assorted-words-30


http://papertoleaustralia.com/cb4072-wildflowers-01  

 




 To create this effect I carefully bent some cardboard, added my stitched section & then stuck down my sentiment. Once dry I then stuck it on my tag.


Well thank you so very much for stopping by today!
I do hope you have enjoyed looking at my creations and I hope you are inspired to get creating???

Maybe you have some wedding photo's you might like to scrap?
Or maybe you want to create some gift tags/cards for some up and coming birthdays or special events???
Check out the 

And make sure you pop back here in another couple of days to see what the other Design Team Members have been creating!

Until next time

Happy Crafting

Kim Ewins  








5 comments:

  1. Oh wow these are so beautiful Kim.. The layout is amazing, and the tags look wonderful with the wildflower chippies!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comments, Lizzy. They mean a lot xxx

      Delete
  2. Awwww... this is divine... your stitching is epic Kim ... really beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. These arevbeautiful. So soft and pretty, very elegant

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely divine creations KIm...love, love, love xx

    ReplyDelete