Friday, March 29, 2019

Just some Christmas Inspiration



Hello, its been a little while

I have missed my monthly post due to travelling but I'm  happy to be back and sharing my projects.

What better way to start of the year with some Christmas Layouts, for some reason we all seem to neglect these until Christmas closes in on us again, but hopefully I can inspire you to get some of those new photo's up and onto pages.


Some close ups of the Scrapmats chipboard that I have used, I like the raw look of the chippies and with a couple of swipes of ink and some embellishing you can jazz these little pieces up.


On this next page I have used both Kaiser and Mintay papers, loved the colour way of the Kaiser paper and the Mintay has so many beautiful cutouts.




                              On this layout you can see how lovely you can jazz the chipboard up
                                                         using your mixed media products.


                 Love the delicate pine spray chippies, perfectly for adding depth to your layering.




On the hanging baubles I have used the Stampendous aged embossing powder, it really jazzes these chippies up.

Well that is all from me this month, hope you've been inspired and don't forget to check out the store and grab yourself some gorgeous Australian Made chipboard.

                           I have linked all the products below to the website for easy purchasing.









Thanks for stopping by.



2 comments: