Monday, July 29, 2019

Dream of Sunshine

Welcome!

Fi here today, sharing a picture taken of my daughter enjoying one of the beautiful places we stopped and had lunch at.  Its been a couple of years since we called in to Bunbury, Western Australia, it such a beautiful tranquil place.  If you haven't been there,  next time you head down that way call in, the extra bonus of popping into the Taffy Shop is an experience on its own.

Being always the frugal scrapbooker I have used left over's from some of my Scrapmatts stash.  The the lifebouy ring from Nautical Designs 3,  this was misted and then cut into pieces and tucked in and around my clusters.  I have also used the Assorted Words 29,  look, see and today.  These were heat embossed with Lindy's Stamp Gang embossing powder.


 Close up on the lifebouy tucked up into the cluster.







Nautical Designs 03


Assorted Words 29



Thanks for dropping by, full details of other items will be posted on my blog.

Happy Scrapping!!!



1 comment: