Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Breathe - Reach for the Stars it's Wonderful

Breathe - Reach for the Stars it's Wonderful


Good Morning All
I hope you are enjoying some scrapping time wherever you are.
It's been bitterly cold and perfect indoor weather for some scrapping time here in Perth, Western Australia.

Today I would like to share with you my creations for this months DT.

I have used the Breathe collection from Kaisercraft and complimented the layouts with new Scrapmatts chipboard.






This is a close up shot of the title on the page.



The following chipboard pieces were used on my layout.



This is a fabulous new chipboard title from Scrapmatts.



I have used the stems from this chipboard. 

*******************

This is my second layout.

WONDERFUL



Again I have used the Breathe papers from Kaisercraft to create this layout.
It is quite simplistic but add some amazing chipboard and you have created a statement.




This is the only piece I have used on this layout but it was all that was needed.

******************

Thanks for stopping by and please check out the Scrapmatts website
http://papertoleaustralia.com/
for all the NEW PRODUCTS.
There are some great new titles suitable for all your scrapbooking needs.

**************************

You can find more of our designers and their projects on the facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/scrapmatts/

**************************

You can find more of my designs at
www.craftontherun.net

Til next month





Dream*Create*Inspire
JD
xx


2 comments: