Sunday, July 14, 2019

On time with Heather

Hi all
This month, my theme seems to be clocks. I had just done a class (as a student) where I had made a clock from box board. The next day i was looking through my Scrapmatts box to work out what to make next and i saw this fob watch




 I painted the back of each piece with white gesso. I then covered the front of the base piece with patterned paper. The clock piece I stippled texture paste, dried, then painted with white gesso, dried, then used some Prima wax to make it look old.
I have used the same technique on the chipboard Wildflowers. Then have layered them under and around the fabric Prima flowers




2 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is so beautiful... I really love all the blooms and chipboard pieces together.. and how cool is the Fob Watch!!

    ReplyDelete