Saturday, November 23, 2019

Beautiful Darcelle with Scrapmatts

Beautiful Darcelle with Scrapmatts

Good Morning and welcome to November....arghhh, does that mean Christmas is nearly here?

Today I would like to share with you a layout I created using some beautiful Scrapmatts chipboard.


I have used the new Prima paper Darcelle by Frank Garcia.
I love the deep purples and maroons.
This layout was inspired by Marg from Country Papercraft in Bruce Rock, where I spent a gorgeous weekend creating.


The photo is from my wedding 7 years ago and I was a few kilo's heavier but the black and white just lent itself to this layout.


I have coloured my chipboard with the Wink of Stella Black Glitter Pen.
I just love the look it creates on the chipboard.






These are the pieces I have used in the layout.






 Please head over to the website and shop the new designs.


There are some great new titles suitable for all your scrapbooking needs.

**************************

You can find more of our designers and projects on the facebook page.
https://www.facebook.com/scrapmatts/

**************************

You can find more of my designs at www.craftontherun.net

Til next month




JD






2 comments: