Friday, November 29, 2019

Its that time of year again.

Hi & Welcome

Well this is my 2nd last post before we head into the New Year, feels like yesterday that we celebrated last Christmas and I'm sure you feel the same.  The upside though is getting to spend some lovely days lazing by the pool and if you are fortunate enough you get to spend it with family as well.

Today I'm sharing with you some family snaps taken of my kids.

I've used the Scrapmatts splat stencil to help create my background along with so old rubons that were not getting used.


The chipboard stars have been inked, painted with some glitter to get them some extra sparkle.


On this page here I've used the splat stencil again but have made it more defined.  Along with some more chipboard stars and chipboard sentiments.


I have also used some old rubons that were laying around getting damaged, they worked perfectly in with my background.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed this months creations, enjoy your Christmas as next time I post it would have well and truly have been and gone.

Merry Christmas and thank you for spending another year with us here at Scrapmatts!!


1 comment:

  1. These look fabulous.. love the arty background details..

    ReplyDelete