Tuesday, February 23, 2021

February Creating

Hi everyone, well this month has crept up on me!  Almost missed my post.

Although things have been busy I have managed to do a couple of layouts.  Looking forward to a Scrapbooking retreat in a couple of weeks.  Love being away with these girls and being able to create without interruption.

My first layout today is of my beautiful daughter.



Products Used:-


ST5006 Circles


ST9049 Hearts


CB4069 Ornate Frames 26


CB6123 Scrap Words 53


My next layout is another one from our wonderful bush! This was from a recent trip to Bellingen.

Products Used:-


ST5068 Large Knit Pattern


CB1268 Floral Spray 16


CB5082 Leaf Spray 02


CB1251 Scrap Words 34

I hope you have enjoyed seeing my two layouts for February.  Looking forward to showing you what I created at Retreat over the next couple of months.

Until then, I hope you all have a chance to do some creating,

Lisette 😊


2 comments:

  1. These two layouts look wonderful.. great stencilling on the back ground.. and enjoy your retreat.. it does sound like fun!

    ReplyDelete