Sunday, February 7, 2021

FEBRUARY CREATING with Annette

Today I would like to share with you a couple of pages I created recently.

First up I have my beautiful great niece whose very clever mum dressed her as Cindy Lou-Who for book week, loved this pic and knew it would be perfect for the last of my gorgeous Christmas chipboard.


PRODUCTS USED

Christmas shapes


5mm Gold sparkle acrylic craft gem


CB103 Christmas reindeers



Next up is a page featuring a photo of ME, we should always try to make sure that we do pages with ourselves as this is the legacy we will be leaving our families and theirs. 
Every Christmas, I buy myself a new top and always make an effort to put on some makeup and go the little bit extra. I don't do this for anyone except for myself. I suppose you could say that this is my Christmas tradition.



For this page I used the beautiful dream catcher chipboard, floral stencil (my new fav) and a cute little butterfly button.

PRODUCTS USED

CB5186 Dreamcatcher 01 - Raw



ST5054 Floral Stencil


Thank you for looking, hope that you all are having a great weekend and see you next month.
Love and hugs

Annette

4 comments:

  1. Two beautiful layouts Annette! and I really like your Christmas traditon... it is always nice to do something special just for ourselves!

    ReplyDelete