Friday, February 19, 2021

'Hey Hello' layout by Kim

 

 

 Hello...hello!!!

Kim here with you today to share with you all a layout I have created using some GREAT, SCRAPMATTS products !

My layout features my youngest grandson, Harvey who is growing way too fast for my liking!!!

Anyhow, let me show you my layout...

[Hey Hello]

So, I totally LOVE these pic's and just couldn't leave any single one of them out, so I just trimmed them down to fit across my page.

I'm not really one to scrap multi-photo layouts but I love how this one turned out. The White Mist chipboard went so well with the colours on my page and the photo's.

I love his big eyes!!!

I also put in some background stencil work, with the 'Fancy Knit Pattern' stencil.



SCRAPMATTS PRODUCTS USED-

[click on image]


Load image into Gallery viewer, CB6117 Assorted Words 30

 



I hope you have enjoyed looking at my layout today and I hope you stop by again, real soon to see what the other clever, Scrapmatts Design Team have to show you!

Until next time

Happy Crafting 

from

Kim Ewins



1 comment:

  1. Oh those photos are adorable Kim, and I love all the Scrapmatts you have used on your layout!!

    ReplyDelete