Saturday, June 26, 2021

A bit more masculine

Good morning all. This month I've done a couple of masculine projects for you using the same paper range. The first one is a scrapbook page of my hubby when he was a little boy. First of all I used the Scrapmatts stencil to add some texture to the base page. I then added layers of fussy cut circles from one of the pages in the pack.
Next I added Scrapmatts chipboard CB5131 Bubbles 01. These I just simply inked with black ink then cut in half and added to the page. The titles are from CB1162 Assorted Words 08. These I inked in red and added to the page.
My second project is a tag. I again used the same paperpack and Scrapmatts stencil. The background with the stencil is using texture paste, a combination of sprays, stains and waxes to give the finish I was after.
The chipboard for this is from CB1253 Scrap Words 36 and I have left this is the raw.
Thank you again for spending time with me this month. Heather

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous creating Heather.. great layout and love the stencil you have used!! Love the arty tag too..

    ReplyDelete