Monday, June 7, 2021

From the Beach to the Bush

 Hello again all my lovelies.

As the title of this post states my pages this month are beach and bush.

First up are my gorgeous great nieces and nephew having fun at the beach. 

I created this page at the Scrapmatts Retreat at Neville, if you think you have stress in your life, just try doing this under the watchful eye of Andrew and Sofie, phew, seriously though Sofie had some great insights and advice which gave this page that little bit extra to make it pop. Especially placing some muslin underneath the tore layers of paper.

Wanting this to be bit and colorful, like an aquarium, I used a lot of different mediums from metallic paints, markers and splashes of white paint.

With the stencil I inked through it with a blue/grey ink to give the impression of waves, I think that it turned out pretty good.


PRODUCTS USED

MARINE LIFE 02









KIDS AT THE BEACH - RAW

The next is a real Australiana page incorporating some really awesome themed chipboard.
With these pieces I just used a couple of different shades of green ink as well as markers, the title was already black which was just perfect for the page. Also used was some great corrugated cardboard that I roughly tore and then inked.



 PRODUCTS USED

SCRAP WORDS 21





So there we are for this month, two very different pages celebrating our great outdoors. 
Until next month.

Hugs and Love
Annette
xx

2 comments:

  1. Wow Annette two wonderful layouts with great photos.. love the use of the stencils and chipboard!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two stunning creations, my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete