Sunday, June 20, 2021

June Crafting with Kim

 



Hello...hello!!

Kim here with you today, to share of few layouts I have created using some beautiful Scrapmatts products.

At the beginning of June I was invited to teach a scrapbooking class, alongside the beautiful and very talented Rachael Funnell at Joy's Paperwork in Young, NSW.

Annette Edmonds and I set off bright and early... (actually it was very foggy, but it was early!)

We had a lovely group of ladies and may I just say they created some beautiful layouts!

Let me show you the layout I created for this class.

[Choose Your Own Adventure]

This is my daughter Madison and her fiance Jake.
For this layout we did some layering, stencilling, fussy cutting, distressing and splattering.
It was a real pleasure watching their layouts come together and it's always nice getting together with like minded souls. 




Below is the layout Annette created. Annette and I craft together every other weekend and often have crafty adventures. Annette is one very special lady and I thank her for her friendship and support! 

    We seen some awesome work by the ladies who attended the day. One of the ladies actually used a                              photo of a truck for this layout and you know what? It looked absolutely amazing!!!

Scrapmatts products used;

[If you click on the images of products below you will be taken to the Scrapmatts online store]

String Circles 04



Floral Design Stencil



Now onto another share for my June post!

Let me show you my layout!

Don't you just love Snapchat?

Every now and then when I'm looking after my grandson Harvey, I take a few fun shots...even though he doesn't look very impressed....hehe!!!

[Laugh]





Scrapmatts Products Used

Hanging Jewels



Leaves Stencil



Cobblestones Stencil


Lace Flowers


So we are half way through the year...crazy how fast it is going!

I do hope you have enjoyed looking at my June projects?

Be sure to stop by again very soon to see more of what the Scrapmatts team have been creating!

until next time

Happy Crafting








1 comment:

  1. Wow Kim two really beautiful layouts.. love the details and great layout for the class, I am sure they all had a great time creating!! and yes how did we get to june already!!???

    ReplyDelete