Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Christmas Ornament Shakers - By Crece T

It's almost Christmas, and I have been busy creating some fun shakers with the NEW Christmas Shakers from Scrapmatts.
There are 6 New designs including Plum Pudding, Window, Gingerbread man, Star, Bell & Tree.
Original Shakers came in 2 fantastic Snow Globe Designs.

Here are the 4 I am sharing with you today.



Plum Pudding Shaker

I have been after a Plum Pudding Chipboard Shape forever, so I was super excited when I was given this Pudding Shaker to create with.
I have used hot foils to cover the base and frame in burgundy to give it a rich colour. You cant really see it in this photo but I have used iridescent white foil for the icing.

I then added some shaker elements to it, glued it all together and topped it with holly covered in foil with red rhinestones, and the word joy in gold foil. 

The pack contains 1 Base + 3 layers + Acetate + 3 pieces of Holly, 4 Stars + 1 Word 'Joy'


CB6136 Shaker Ornament Pudding 01


Mr Gingy & Miss Gingy

The Gingerbread Shaker pack comes with so many extras, and 2 different sized bows, so I thought it would be a great idea to create a mr and miss Gingy.
I used Distress Oxide Inks to cover the chipboard pieces for this shaker.
Miss Gingy has gold and red shaker bits, and Mr Gingy has gold and Green.


CB6136 Shaker Ornament Gingerbread Man 01

Window Shaker

My final shaker was the Window.
I wanted to create a night sky with snowflakes falling.
I coloured the window using a brown water colour pen. I then used some Tim Holtz Grit paste to create the build up of snow on the window.
I used some pattern paper from Stamperia for the base and the angel.
Silver ink was used to  colour the stars and 'Noel'


CB6136 Shaker Ornament Window 01

I found these really easy to put together, To cut the acetate I used the image inserted with the product and just used my scissors to cut out the shape.

Thanks you for stopping by,





 

2 comments:

  1. Oh these are absolutely gorgeous Crece!! look like a lot of fun to create too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, just gorgeous and yes you finally got the plum pudding!!

    ReplyDelete