Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Gorgeous Girls

 

Hi everyone, Lisette here with a couple of layouts for November.

Love these layouts as they are of my beautiful girls.  It was my husband significant birthday earlier in the year.  Amongst other celebrations around Covid restrictions, we had a fabulous lunch by the beach.

Earlier in the year I posted some other layouts from this day, but realised I hadn't shared these.  The girls will kill me - but they will never know!

Each of the layouts are quite different, just like these two sisters!

I love using the Scrapmatts chipboard flourishes as part of a flower cluster.



 

ST5064 Stencil - Scallop Pattern


CB4069 Ornate Frames 26


CB1115 Leaves 01


CB6103 Scrap Words 21


This one is a little softer.



ST5007 Stones Stencil



CB6043 Card Borders 05


CB6103 Scrap Words 21


I hope my layouts have inspired you to use the wonderful Scrapmatts Chipboard and Stencils. I can't believe that my next post will be just before Christmas.  What a strange year we have had!

Keep safe and I hope you enjoy the festivities in the lead up to Christmas.

Happy Scrapping

Lisette




1 comment:

  1. Two beautiful girls and lovely layouts, love the misting using the stencils and the chipboard pieces look great!

    ReplyDelete