Sunday, November 7, 2021

CUTIES

 Hello again all my lovelies.

Today I am sharing two layouts with pics of my cute little great niece and my youngest brother when he was a toddler.

First up is Willow with such a cheeky little look on her face.

I only used two different types of chipboard on this page and relied on the the Bling it on Gems to give them that extra bit of pop (I did add some to the pieces on the top left hand corner but that was after I photographed the page oops).

As the paper had a weathered background look to it I used the Flower stencil in 2 different sizes with crackle paste, the different sizes of the stencil made it so easy to get a gradually flow to the page.

Sorry if the image is a bit dark, terribly overcast, rainy day here today so I had to photograph it inside.



PRODUCTS USED


ST9041 Flowers Stencil



CB5139 String Circles 03




CB5177 Wildflowers 04








5mm White Sparkle Acrylic Craft Gems



This page features a pic of my youngest brother Lance, I don't know the date or location but he is such a cute little boy.
The hot air balloon and clock give it that bit of a vintage feel but adding the metal cogs as well as some of the left over triangle pieces make it a little boyish.





PRODUCTS USED






CB50405 Hot Air Balloons 02




CB1260 Scrapwords 43








CB6049 Clocks 03



That is it for me this month.
Looking forward to catching up with Andrew and Sophie at their Neville retreat this weekend and sharing some inspiration to the lovely ladies there.

Hope life is treating you well
Hugs and love
Annette xx

2 comments:

  1. Oh these two pages are beautiful.. gorgeous photos and lovely details.. great use of the Scrapmatts products..

    ReplyDelete