Tuesday, August 23, 2022

August Scrapping

Hi everyone,  Lisette here with a couple of layouts for you.

These last few months are always a busy time in our household, but hubby and I did manage to escape for a weekend to visit my parents who live up the coast.  I just love where they live!  Black Head Beach is one of my favourite beaches.

I have always wanted to see the sunrise over the beach, but have never got myself up in time.  As sunrise was just before 7am in July, I had no excuses!

I often use past challenges as inspiration for my layouts.  This was a White with 1 challenge from a couple of months ago.  White plus neutral colours.  It fit perfectly with this photo.




ST9002 Hexagons


CB5122 Hexagon Mesh 01


CB5117 Tabs 01


CB6105 Assorted Words 23


CB1239 Scrap Words 25


It is very rare to get a photo of mum and dad. We had a lovely lunch in Forster, and of course it was the perfect opportunity for a photo!  I haven't done a flowery layout for a long time.  Loved doing this one.  Totally inspired by the paper I chose.





ST9091 Pattern Stencil


CB1271 Scrap Words 55



CB5189 Flourishes & leaves 01


CB1115 Leaves 01


CB5177 Wildflowers 04


CB1068 Hearts 01


I hope you have found some inspiration in my layouts this month.  I must say I had lots of fun creating both these layouts.

Until next time

Happy Scrapping

Lisette  😃

1 comment: