Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Kim's Creations for August 2022

 


Hello...hello!

Kim here with you today, after a couple of months!

(Sorry about that!)

July was not a good month, I had wonderful plans but then.....

Covid hit our household & my father became unwell.

Anyway, here I am with a couple of layouts to share with you all.

The first is a layout of my father, way back when he had just finished his Basic Training at Kapooka in NSW

Let me show you!

[Private]


Creating a masculine layout is so easy using Scrapmatts products. 


My Photo is a photo of a photo and I zoomed in as I really only wanted my father in the photo, so it is pretty grainy but I still decided to use it.






Scrapmatts Products Used

[Clicking on the images below will take you to the Scrapmatts Online Store]




The next project I would like to share is one of my daughter, Madison.

[Smile]


As you can see I am a big fan of layering...but instead of using foam tape I prefer to use cardboard! Just cardboard cut from craft supply boxes.





Scrapmatts Products Used
[Click on images to be taken to the Scrapmatts Store]




Scrapmatts also have a beautiful selection of Lace Motifs
Check them out
                                             For my layout I have used some from my stash.


I hope you have enjoyed looking over my August projects?

Be sure to stop by the SCRAPMATTS & PAPERCRAFT Store to see all of their amazing range of crafting products!!!!

Look at these beauties I just spotted!!!!!



Until next time

Happy Crafting from

Kim




2 comments:

  1. Aaawww Kim - these are stunning. I find military photos the hardest to work with - you have created a fantastic background here - I love it!

    ReplyDelete