Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Australia Day

 Hi everyone


Welcome to my post for May.  A day late this time! had technical difficulties last night, but made it tonight.

I have two pretty simple layouts from the Australia Day weekend this year.  My parents live on the mid north coast of NSW.  Neither my husband or I work on Friday so we thought it would be a great opportunity for a long weekend.  My daughter decided to tag along.  She still had to work on Friday so set herself up in Dad's workshop for the day.




ST9002 Hexagons


CB1263 Scrap Words 51


CB4069 Ornate Frames 26





I couldn't resist a phone of Mikala all set up in the 'bunker' for her day at work!  Here she is on a call trying to not laugh!




ST9108 Snowflakes

CB1277 Scrap Words 61 Covid


CB1068 Hearts 01


CB1236 Scrap Words 22


CB11941 Scrapwords 03


Until next month

Happy Scrapping

Lisette 





1 comment: