Sunday, May 7, 2023

Down by the Sea

 Hello again all my lovelies. 

Anyone who know me knows that my happy place is by the ocean. I usually try to get there once a year and this year was made even more special by having two of the most beautiful women to share it with me. Kim, Rachael and I booked a cabin at Kiama and spent 4 days scrapping, walking on the beach, a bit of shopping, finding a really awesome donut shop, drinkies and much more. The view out our cabin was looking straight into the ocean and made it so fantastic.

For this page I keep the chipboard natural as it really matched in with the sand, added sequins plus bling flowing from the top left corner to the bottom right. Tearing and distressing the paper added to the effect by nearly mimicking the foam in the waves, and of course white splatters were a must.


PRODUCTS USED

CB6064 Nautical designs 01


CB4607 Marine life 02


5mm Pale blue craft gem


Next is my gorgeous little neighbour Alaina, I swear this girl is getting more and more beautiful every day. This was her, I believe, first time to the beach and I think it's fair to say that she really loved it.
Again, I used the same Marine Life 02 chipboard as above and I left the majority of the chipboard natural except for the titles which I inked in a lovely soft blue which matched her little top. More of the same bling as above with seed beads and art stones added.
For a bit of interest at the bottom of the page I used a flourish stencil with the same color ink, love how it looks like waves going across the page.


 PRODUCTS USED






Well, that is all for me this month. I look forward to seeing some of you at Neville in 2 weeks for the May Scrapmatts Retreat, both Kim and myself will be there. 

Until next time
Hugs and love
Annette xx

No comments:

Post a Comment