Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Christmas Creations with Novita Ferris

Ho..ho..ho... Hello my dear friends only three more days and we will be in December! 

yeppp Christmas just around the corner.
This got me busy creating for Christmas and  today I get to share two mixed media projects with you.




First up is...  "Season's Greetings Ornament"



Some close up photos


 I have painted the Scrapmatts Snowflake ball ornament wooden and chipboards with Starlights Platinum metallic, LSG Sea Mint Green and also I've heat embossed tittle in black.




Using Scrapmatts chipboards and stencil:


Last but not the least is a "Believe Tag"


Using the large thick chipboard 3,5"x 8,5" tag to created my mixed media Christmas tag. I used a lot of different medium to create my background including glitters, waxes and some micro beads.

 Using Scrapmatts chipboards :




That is all I have to share with you today. 
Thanks so much for dropping by and make sure you pop over to have a look the great new chipboards and stencils on the SCRAPMATTS online store. 
Also I hope you enjoyed my Christmas makes and getting some opportunities to create some Christmas goodies. 

Until next time


Happy crafting xx

NOVITA

4 comments:

  1. G😍RGEOUS projects Novi ... really beautiful ❤️🎄

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes how did it get to December so quickly!!??? These are so beautiful.. so detailed and very festive!!!

    ReplyDelete