Friday, November 9, 2018

November Creations with Scrapmatts.

Hello there,
Are you getting excited for the end of another year?
This month is a busy one for me, I have my Daughters Year 12 Graduation and a Wedding, so lots to keep me busy this month... But first I must share two layouts I have created using wonderful Scrapmatts products!!

The first layout is of my Daughter. We are blessed to live in a country area and have 5 acres of land.. Down the back of our place on the creek bank we have some beautiful gum trees, and I have used a photo of my Daughter leaning on one of them... Well Scrapmatts have some lovely Australian themed chipboard and stencils and I used some fabulous Gum Leaves and Gum Nuts on my page..

Some closer views..



I have colored the Gum Nuts and Gum Leaves and added them to the papers which were perfect for my page..  Can you tell what is Chipboard and what is paper???  I used water colors to achieve the colors on the chipboard..

And I love this lovely Federation corner with a kookaburra on it as we have lots of the happy birds living in our trees!

Moments.
I love how this page turned out with the fabulous Gum leaves and nuts chipboard..

Here is a list of what Scrapmatts I have used..

CB1239 Scrap Words 25



CB5065 Federation Corners 10



CB5147 Gum Leaves 01



CB5148 Gum Leaves 02


The second layout I would like to share is of my Darling Grand Daughter.. Yes I became a Grandma this year, and what a delight that is for me, as most of my friends are all Grandparents, so now my Hubby and I are enjoying all that comes with Grandchildren.. but oh... they grow so fast! I am trying to keep up with the monthly milestones, but am finding the months are going so quickly! So I grabbed the photo of her at 7 months and scrapped it!! And all I used for my layout are those gorgeous Wildflower chipboards.. they are so sweet on my page!

A couple of close ups.



I traced around the chipboard flower and added a backing to the flower. I love how this looks.. I simply added some pink stickles to the paper part and some liquid pearl dots to the centers of the flowers.. The leaves were colored with glitter pens..

I put the sweet photo in the lovely frame and I think my simple page looks very effective giving my precious photo the attention it deserves.

7 months.
Isn't she the cutest!! well I certainly think so!! I love how pretty those Wildflower chipboard look on my page..

And I used..

CB5177 Wildflowers 04



CB4073 Wildflowers 02


CB4072 Wildflowers 01



Well I hope you are inspired from today's post, thanks so much for dropping by.. I know the days seem to get busier from now on for most of us... I do hope you get some creative time in the midst of it!
Until next time,
Happy Scrapmatting!


 Lizzy Crust


2 comments: