Tuesday, November 13, 2018

November Scrapping with Lisette

Wow doesn't time fly.  Almost missed this post - made it just in time.

I caught up with the lovely Sofie and Andrew on Saturday and the Paper Craft Show.  I now have some the latest Chipboard and Stencils and I am very excited to have a play with them.  Hopefully I will be able to have a play with them soon.  Fingers crossed.

My first layout for November is my DT layout for Made to Scrap - the Aussie Way challenge.  I love how this layout ended up.  I don't often use soft pretty colours and this piece of Coco Vanilla paper was perfect with some added watercolours.


Products Used:-


 Stencil 9050 hearts





 CB6117 Assorted Words 30



CB1158 Butterflies 20


CB5177 Wildflowers 04

 My next layout is one of the Rhinoceros' at Mogo Zoo on the South Coast of NSW.  We had a fabulous day there last April.  Love this layout too, quite simple!



Products used:-


Stencil 9005 Cracks

 

 






 Stencil 9003 Circles




CB125 Diamond Mesh 01


CB1158 Butterflies 20


CB5001 Grass 02

Thank you for having a look at my layouts and how I have used the lovely Scrapmatts Chipboards and Stencils.  This is a very busy time of year but hopefully you will be able to get some time to create.

Until December - Happy Scrapping

Lisette xox






































2 comments: