Saturday, February 2, 2019

Hello Happy - By Crece T


 Hello fellow crafters, Crece here with you today to Start the Month of February off by sharing a layout I have created using some lovely Scrapmatts Chipboard and stencils.



 Hello Happy
And here are some close ups of my layout to show a little more detail.
Above: I have used some crackle medium through ST1002 - Diamond Stencil
This is one of my favourite stencils to use as its very versatile for different styles.


I have also used CB1045 - Butterflies 19, I used some coordinating coloured ink to colour it.


I was going through my Stash of Scrapmatts and came along this oldie...

This is where I got the letters to spell out 'HELLO'

Also you can see I have used the word Happy from CB6117 Assorted Words 30
a butterfly from CB1158 - Butterflies 20

As well as CB5141 Retro Squares 02 I used some grey ink to colour the squares to help them stand out on the background I created for the layout.



Thanks for stopping by,

Make sure you check back here to see the rest of the Design Teams projects they have created for the month.
Don't forget to also check back on the Scrapmatts store to see new items when they are released.

Have a great February

Crece
xxx




6 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Crece and fabulous use of Scrapmatts goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors in this layout are so beautiful and harmonious 💕 and the layering is perfect!! I love it ❤️❤️❤️ Thanks for sharing 👍

    ReplyDelete