Monday, February 11, 2019

Pretty in Pink ...


So recently I managed to get my hands on some DIVINE pink papers from Coco Vanilla Studio... having 4 girls in my tribe, I'm always on the look out for pretty pink papers and these were just perfect for this fun layout using circle chippies ...


I started out with a set of these gorgeous string circles ... they are cut from white chipboard to begin with which is FANTASTIC and very handy, so I didn't have to do anything beside stick them down! My favourite kind of embellishment!! lol

            
CB5139 - String Circles 03          CB6105 Assorted Words 23


I used a large circle template and some light pink Inka Gold wax to create the shimmering circles you can see on the page ( and colour the words on the arrows) and a smaller circle template and a white pen to do the background circles.

        
Stencil 9007 - Circles A4         Stencil 9071 - Circles A5


 I also used the smaller template to guide me as I added some 
black dot circles to the layout as well.

And these fabulous word expressions I simply stuck on as is - too easy! 
    

                                             CB1251 Scrap Words 34                                              



And just a quick step card to finish off todays share...
 made with the same Coco Vanilla papers as the previous layout, this very simple card used some feathers and arrow tail string circle chipboards to 
create dimension and detail.


          
CB5140 Strong Circles 04              CB1222 Feathers 02


Thanks for having a look all the way to the bottom! lol

Cheers form Kel.


12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Lizzy ... having 4 girls means I’m partial to pinks 💕

      Delete
  2. Such gorgeous projects Kelly-ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Tania, so pleased you liked them 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW...that's a lot of PINK!!! great creations Kelly-ann love how you used the stencils on the layout too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha ... yes A LOT of pink 😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful!! I love that you have used such a bright colour!! And I might steal your stecil technique, its very clever

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous....and so pink and girlie....love it, Kelly-ann.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply stunning. I just love that you can take the chipboard and put it straight on the layout. So handy. And love pink!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jodie... I love that you appreciate simplicity as much as trickiness :)

      Delete
  9. Kelly your work is amazing, so so pretty xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Novita ... coming from someone who does work as pretty as yours thats a compliment I really appreciate xo

      Delete