Thursday, February 14, 2019

Scrapping with Heather


Since my last post I was lucky enough to attend Creativation in Phoenix America. So many new products and ideas!!
I have also been challenged to find the Joy in scrapbooking/cardmaking again. I love designing, playing and teaching. As such it has meant that I have spent a lot of time trying to do what I think people want me to do, and somewhere along the way I lost the Joy. This year, with the help of the amazing Scrapmatts team and products I've found the Joy again.
I had so much fun doing this layout. The photo wasn't my first choice, but I thought it was important to do one of myself

My challenge for you  - find a photo of yourself and create a page or a project using some of your favourite Scrapmatts products, create something that brings you joy, then come back and share it with us.


I have used Scrapmatts chipboard flourishes, sentiments and frame. I have also used a couple of the stencils in the background  - details are below








Thanks for spending time with me today. Looking forward to seeing your projects

Heather
Xxox






7 comments: