Tuesday, February 26, 2019

February with Lisette

Hi everyone

While you read this I will be in beautiful Bali for a well deserved family holiday!  Just a tad excited!

Last weekend I finally had a chance to get creative at a scrapbooking retreat.  Love these weekends we have 3 times a year.  Most of the girls who attend have been done so for the past 7 or 8 years!!!

My first layout was for the February Scrap The Girls Challenge.  Loved using bright colours and the flowers of course!


 Products used:-


 
 ST1012 Stencil Borders




Stencil 9070 Diamonds


 CB6118 Boho 1 - Love, love love these!!




CB5117 Wildflowers 04


 CB1045 Butterflies 19


CB1197 Scrapwords 5


Here is my second layout for today.  This one is for January's Kraft+ Challenge - all about books.
I didn't really have a photo that I could relate to books, but I did have some Charms Creations embelishments made with book paper!

This was a very special moment at Christmas where all the Cousins sat and played cards!




Products Used:-



Stencil 9003 Circles



CB1539 String Circles 03


CB5128 Circles 01


CB1239 Scrapwords 25

And I have used some Corrugated Circles which will be in the shop soon!!

Well that's it for me. Will see you again in March after our holiday!

Happy Scrapping

Lisette 😊































































4 comments: