Thursday, May 2, 2019

Beautiful Happy Friend - By Crece T

Hello and welcome to May. Today I am sharing with you a layout I created, with a little mixed media background using a Scrapmatts Stencil and chipboard pieces.

Beautiful Happy Friend



Here are some close ups...



I made a cluster using a few different Scrapmatts word chipboards, paper flowers a Flair, diecut butterfly and a Scrapmatts Stencil Stencil





 I kept the leaves simple and just painted them with Little Birdie White Chalk Paint.
 



I used Little Birdie Grit Paste through the Bubbles stencil A6 (click image below)


I then used some Paint to add a little colour.


I painted the Ornate Frame with some dark purple paint. After that was dry I added a THICK coat of Little Birdie Crackle medium. Once that had dried I painted over with Little Birdie White Chalk Paint. I wanted it to look a little more distressed so while it was still slightly wet I used a baby wipe and gently rubbed around the frame.


Thank you for stopping by, be sure to check back throughout the month for more inspiration from the design team.

Also follow Scrapmatts on Facebook and keep up to date on the new release Titles on "Title Tuesday", where you can be in with a chance of winning that weeks release.


Crece Thomas

3 comments: