Sunday, May 26, 2019

Hello Bali!

Hi everyone, welcome to my post for May.

I have myself organised this month!  Finally I have had a chance to do some creating.
I used the sketch in the Kraft+ challenge this month.  A nice simple one.

We had a week in Bali with the family at the end of February and this is the first picture I have scrapped.  Lunch selfie on our first day.




First step was to paint a strip of white for my background.  Then used some spray with the brick stencil and then texture paste with the circles



 
 
ST9024 - Bricks A5


ST5006 - Stencil Circles





I coloured the chipboard.  The heart with spray and ink, Hello with a grey marker and the tab with red ink.



CB4033 Heart Frames 05


 CB5117 Tabs 01



CB6105 Assorted Words 23

and finished off with this lovely saying


 CB1197 Scrapwords 05

I only have one layout for this month but will make up for it in June as I will be attending a Scrapbooking retreat, so will have lots of layouts to show off. 

Until then
Happy creating

Lisette

2 comments: