Saturday, May 11, 2019

Mothers and their children...

 πŸ’š  Blessings to all the Mothers out there  πŸ’š

My mother passed away when I was quite young so I didn't grow up with a mum in my life. But I did manage to have a bunch of beautiful kids that have shown me all the abundant joys ( and few horrors πŸ˜‰ ) that come with being a mum.

For me mothers day is a time to really take stock and give thanks. It sounds cheesy, but truly every day with them is a gift.

I suppose thats why I love to scrapbook, capturing them in the midst of their big and small moments is one of my greatest joys in life. I'm absolutely thrilled as yet another Mothers Day season rolls around to share some layouts of my precious kiddies made with inspiring goodies from Sofie and Andrew at Scrapmatts...

REACH FOR THE STARS


- How good are these new titles?? Scrapmatts are releasing more every month so keep your eye out for titles and sayings that will work with your pages.

"Reach For The Stars" -Scrap Words 41


TIP: use a white gel pen to draw on simple shine lines in each letter.


-Coordinating circle chippies work beautifully with my star theme here.





I use this drip stencil so often these days on my pages I feel like I should be apologising ... but I won't! lol .... it's a wildly versatile stencil and is a fantastic addition to many different layouts.




PICTURE PERFECT


Another fabulous title on show here... and a couple of simple add ons to help the page pop! 



http://papertoleaustralia.com/prod4992.htm




http://papertoleaustralia.com/stencil-9010-diamondsa-available-in-a4a-a5-or-a6



AND...
 I simply can't let this special time of the year slip by without some lovely feminine step card ideas.




These have all been made using centres from this gorgeous 'Montage Creations' sheet designed by the talented Sophie and some more special chipboard titles.




Below are close ups and links to the titles I used:











Thanks for popping by for a look at what Ive been up to πŸ’š

Don't forget to treat yourself to more beautifully inspiring ideas by checking out other posts put up by the scrapmatts family here in this blog.

xo Kel





8 comments:

  1. Beautiful creating Kelly, and I hope you have a wonderful Mothers day too...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gorgeous creations Kell. Never too many butterflies

      Delete
    2. Thanks so Much Lizzy ... hope your was awesome also 😘

      Delete
  2. Thanks Maud ... I suspect we are kindred Spirits πŸ’•

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Kim ... you are a mother after my own heart πŸ’œ

      Delete
  4. Wow, so many gorgeous creations Kelly-ann!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Tania ... I really appreciate it πŸ’š

    ReplyDelete