Thursday, May 23, 2019

Open Road with Scrapmatts.



Hello Friends

Today I am sharing a few layouts with you using the wonderful chipboard from Scrapmatts.

This is the first one.
Captured, Moments, Memories



This layout features the gorgeous sprigs from the Wildflowers 

CB5177 .




The paper range is the beautiful Open Road from Kaisercraft and I used their chipboard flourishes throughout my clusters, along with Scrapmatts chipboard as seen in the pics below.






To finish off the layout I used some words from this pack.




************************************************************

A Moment Captured



Here is a double page layout completed recently for a sketch challenge.

Again I have used the Open Road range of papers and collectables from Kaisercraft.

I just love the wildflowers CB5177 from Scrapmatts. 
They are one of my favourite pieces to use.
  



I have also added the gum leaves chipboard to create more dimension to the layout.







Thanks for stopping by and please check out the Scrapmatts website
for all the NEW PRODUCTS. 

There are some great new titles suitable for all your scrapbooking needs.

You can find more of my designs at


Til next month








3 comments:

  1. Beautiful creating Jodie, love the aussie feel to these pages..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally love these gorgeous creations, Jodie.

    ReplyDelete