Saturday, June 29, 2019

Celebrating Our Mums

Good morning and welcome.  Well another weekend is upon us as well as the start to the School Holidays, who has some exciting things planned for the kids?  As mum's we normally welcome the school holidays as its a break from the daily school grind. 

To kick off the School Holidays I thought I would share my Mum, this picture was taken this Mother's Day and its the first Mother's Day I have spent with my mum in many years due to me living across the other side of the country.  

We had a lovely day including my daughter,  don't blink and these moments are gone forever.



I have used some Lindy's Stamp Gang embossing powder on the clocks to tie them in with the background paper.





Clocks 09

Scrapwords 05




Full details will be posted on my blog.  Thanks for stopping by.


3 comments: