Saturday, June 8, 2019

June Creations with Tania

Hello there!

Tania joining you today to share my creation for June...... It's been a very busy time for me these last couple of months, with getting our ready house to put on the market, open inspections etc and also starting a new job!!  Teaching and working in a craft store, dream job wouldn't you agree??

So this month I just have the one share.  I have altered one of our gorgeous Printer's Trays, I just love these and love how it turned out..........




 CB1158 Butterflies 20


Here's some close ups of the Printer's Tray........





Well that's all from me today!  I hope I have inspired you all a little.  Don't forget to check out the store here for all your Scrapmatts goodies, and also pop back to the blog to see the gorgeous creations from the other DT girls.

 Until next time, happy crafting Tania xx

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful creating Tania, ans all the best with your house selling and new job!!

    ReplyDelete