Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Once Upon A Time...

there existed an AMAZINGLY creative company called SCRAPMATTS who crafted the most beautiful chipboard and stencil designs you have ever seen. 

These designs were coveted by scrapbookers, card makers and paper crafters alike. Fortunately Scrapmatts devotion to coming up with divine new products was ABSOLUTE so there was always something new and exciting to play with.

Scrapbookers like myself couldn't keep our hands off the products and along with some beautiful papers made the following projects...


This page is made with Stamperia papers... I then used ink and liquid pearls to colour the chipboards to match.



I Inked first and then added rough globs of liquid pearl colours over this.


CT015 Once Upon A Time

 

I even used the liquid pearls to colour the title with... 
this gave it an awesome 3D look.






Chains and Gears
Next I used some of the beautiful 'Limited Edition' papers designed by Michelle Grant to make this grungy male layout.


In this layout I hit everything with very liberal amounts of Inka Gold colours ...
I just adore the brilliant yet grungy look these waxes create on chipboard.

CB5180 Chains & Gears 01

 


CT034 Making Memories

 



I even used the Inka Gold waxes on the matching stencil...
another fabulous 3D effect.




A VERY SPECIAL CARD


CB6092 Ornate Frame 20

 

Up Cycling at it's best .... so I found these fathers day cards on sale at K-mart for 10cents each and brought a heap. Now when I want a nice big card I just repurpose the front as I've done here.

     


No big tricks here ... just beautiful chipboards and some gold ink! 


CB1247 Words 30 "Thinking of You"

 

And they all lived happily ever after...
because crafty people are happy people 💗

The end


4 comments: