Thursday, June 20, 2019

SMILE... Love & Live Life Layout - By Novita Ferris



Hello everyone, 

Novita here with you today. I hope you're having a lovely June so far and also have a wonderful weekend.

Today I'm sharing a layout that I created using Scrapmatts chipboard pieces and stencil.

Here is my layout...


 "SMILE... Love & Live Life"




and here some close up photos...












 All chipboards I have covered with Green Oxyde ink pad and little bit with black ink pad. 

The Scrapmatts products used :







I hope you like what I made and will feel motivated to get creative.

Thank you for stopping by and make sure you pop over to have a look the great new chipboards and stencils on the SCRAPMATTS online store and come back here to the Scrapmatts blog to see what the other Design Team member have been creating. 

Until next time,


Happy Crafting xx

Novita


11 comments: