Thursday, November 12, 2020

Merry Christmas Shadow Box & Bush Xmas Sampler

Merry Christmas Shadow Box




Today I would love to share with you a frame that I completed recently using the gorgeous Merry & Bright Papers from Mintay.

These papers just lend themselves to fussy cutting and creating 3D effects. 




I wanted to add lights to this shadow box, so why not put lights on the tree!!!




The Scrapmatts frame was a perfect way to finish off this project.



So to create the mirror effect, I just added silver foil to the frame and I wanted an aged look to the frame, so I have embossed with Aged Hunter Embossing Enamel Powder.






Bush Xmas Sampler


I have used Scrapmatts Chipboard to finish off the project.








This Xmas Sampler has been created with the Kaisercraft Native Noel Kit








I hope you have enjoyed looking at these projects and be sure to check out more on the new website and blog. 

 You can find more inspiration by clicking on the following links.

You can shop the new designs here:


**************************************************

You can find more from the designers and projects on the facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/scrapmatts/

**************************************************

Til next month











 

2 comments: