Sunday, November 8, 2020

November Creating with Kim

 

 

 

 

Hello...hello!

Kim here with you today to share a couple of projects I have made using some gorgeous 

SCRAPMATTS items.

First I would like to show you a gift tag, created for a friend of my daughter, who is expecting her first child.






For this baby girl gift tag I have used the following Scrapmatts products

Baby Girl 02

Baby Girl

Little Petal

Load image into Gallery viewer, CT003 Little Petal
 

 

 Bows


  Frame


 Lace 

Load image into Gallery viewer, LL014 45mm White Polyester Cotton Lace per metre

 

  Next, I have a layout to share with you...

 [Best Day Ever]


 




 



 Scrapmatts Stencils Used

Cobblestone

Load image into Gallery viewer, ST9075 Cobblestones
 

 Floral Design


 Scrapmatts Chipboard 

Ornate Frames 18


 Title Best Day Ever

Load image into Gallery viewer, CT062 Best Day Ever
  

I hope you have enjoyed looking over my creations for November?

Next month, I'm sure, will be full on Christmas craft!

And after this crazy year, I am actually very keen to put up our Christmas tree and to think festive thoughts


Until Next Time

Happy Crafting from 

Kim

Kim Ewins 





3 comments:

  1. Oh wow Kim, these two creations are absolutely gorgeous.. love the soft colors and the photo in your layout is so special.. love what you have created this month..

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUNNING layouts and divine photos ... I'm so jealous - i cant wait for my kids to get married and give me some nice wedding photos to work with! lol xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning work, love them!

    ReplyDelete