Sunday, November 1, 2020

All About the Embossing

 

Hello & Welcome

Well its another new month and today I'm sharing with you a page I created using the adorable Studio 73 Pets Collection.  I've used the left overs from the large circle frame to frame the picture on my page, I embossed this using the Lindy's Stamp Gang embossing powders.  For the Unique word I also embossed using a two tone embossing powder from Ranger.









On my mini pages I have kept them quite simple, these are going into an album 
that I have been working on for my 92 year old Grandad.  






Products used: 





These are just some of the products that I have used, if you would like to see more just 
pop on over the the Scrapmatts shop website



Well that is all from me this month, hope you enjoyed my shares.  

Until next time, bye for now.



2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely layout in tribute to your fur baby.. and those album pages look great, I am sure it will be a precious book of memories..

    ReplyDelete