Sunday, January 10, 2021

Friends Forever, Always Together - By Crece Thomas

Happy New Year everyone, I hope you all had a lovely Christmas.
Today I would like to share with you a layout I have recently created using some Scrapmatts chipboard.


Friends Forever, Always Together


And here are some close ups


I love the Leather Look Scrapwords, they are a great addition to a male themed layout, and go great with this colour scheme I have used for the layout.




The Theme pack is great to use to add a little cluster by combining it with other embellishments, here I have used the words 'besties' from CB1251, a ruler sticker and a Brothers Flair.
I hvae used Prima Waxes to colour the chipboard pieces.
CB188 Theme Pack 01





I would normally use the Barbed Wire as a Frame around a photo, but I decided to cut it in half and add it as an accent to my page, rather than a HUGE frame around the photos. It suits the theme of my layout well with its masculine look.
CB5179 Barbed Wire 01

Thanks for stopping by for a look, make sure you check the Scrapmatts Blog and Facebook Page for more amazing Ideas from the design team.




3 comments: