Sunday, January 17, 2021

January Creations by Kim

 

 

 

Hello...hello!!!

Welcome to my first creations for 2021for 

SCRAPMATTS

Today I have two layouts to share with you, the first is a sweet one featuring my newest grandson, Harvey and his beautiful mumma!

For this layout I have kept the design simply, just using the gorgeous papers and the beautiful chipboard, and allowing the photo to take centre stage.

[Handsome Dude]

Now, I know the actual photo is a little blurry, but I still LOVE this shot of little Harvey smiling at his Mummy. 

Melts my heart.





 Scrapmatts Products Used

  

The gears I have used in this layout are left over from the beautiful chipboard layered heart 

{below}

Onto my second layout...

The photo's I have on this 2nd layout I have wanted to scrap for a few years now and I finally came across some Christmas papers that I liked for these fun shots.

Now, I don't usually do multi-photo layouts but I just needed to for this one. 

You see, I always used to take photo's of the children decorating the Christmas tree...now for some reason I had put my phone down and stepped out of the room and days later as I looked through the pic's taken my girls had taken quite a few extra that gave me a good laugh!

Here is my second layout

[Christmas Joy] 


 




 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 I hope you have enjoyed taking a look at my latest creations for Scrapmatts?

This year is my 8th year of being on this amazing team, creating with amazing products and I just wanted to say a huge Thank You to both Sofie and Andrew for having me here.

It truly is a dream team 

Until next time

Happy Crafting from

Kim Ewins 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Oh congratulations on your 8th year! Thats amazing.. always love seeing what you create with the Scrapmatts goodies.. and these two layouts look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete