Thursday, January 7, 2021

Christmas pages

 Hello again my lovelies.

Gosh the time has gone so quick from my last post to this one.

Today I would like to share 2 pages that I did from photos that were taken Christmas 2019.

The first is of the newest member of my friends family, Finlay who lives in Melbourne with his parents and grandparents. This was the first time that we had meant him and it was so special.


For this page I used the Star Stencil and some blue ink that I used to ink

some random little stars from it across the bottom of the page and around the edge of the photo.



PRODUCTS USED

Star Stencil






Snowflakes


Christmas Ornaments


My second page is the same family showing all 4 Generations, it is so rare that everyone is all together so it was the perfect opportunity for a photo shoot,


Again I used a stencil and inked through it with coffee coloured ink, just to add some interest to the background


PRODUCTS USED

A5 Brick Stencil


Four generations






Thanks all for looking.
hugs and love
Annette
x

3 comments: