Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Challenge Layouts

 Hi everyone,

 Lisette here with you with some layouts for March Challenges.  

My first layout is for Just Add Flair March Challenge.  I have recently joined the Design Team at Just Add Flair, which is very exciting.  That means that you will be seeing lots of April's flairs on my layouts.  I love being involved with small Aussie companies.  Scrapmatts and Just Add Flair go so well together!

The March challenge was Autumn inspired and I just love orange!  I love the new growth in the areas effected by the devastating bush fires.

As usual I have used a stencil, sprays and have inked my chipboard.



Products Used:-

ST9002 Hexagons


CB5166 Leaf Spray


CB4066 Ornate Frames

CB1158 Butterflies 20


CB1192 Scrapwords 04


My next layout is for Kraft+ March Challenge.  It is to use torn paper!  I have combined this with gorgeous Coco Vanilla products. I have also used a Charms Creations heart and of course a flair. All fabulous Aussie products and lovely scrapping ladies!

I started off with a stencil and lots of sprays. Again I inked the chipboard.




ST9024 - Bricks Stencil


CB5082 Leaf Spray 02


CB4013 Flourishes 01


CB1236 Scrap Words 22

I hope my layouts have inspired you to look at a few challenges.  I find it the best form in inspiration!
I attended a scrapbooking retreat a couple of weeks ago, you will see all my layouts in the next few months!  Most of these are inspired by challenges.  Have a look!!

With Easter fast approaching, this is a fabulous time to create.  Lots of challenge sites are having extra challenges over this time!

Have a great Easter, whatever that means for you and your family.  But also make some time for yourself and hopefully do some creating.

Until then

Happy Scrapping

Lisette





1 comment:

  1. Beautiful creating Lisette! Love how you use the stencils to add details to the back grounds of your layouts..

    ReplyDelete