Wednesday, March 17, 2021

March Creating with Scrapmatts by Kim

 

 

 

Hello...hello!!!

Kim here with you today to share a couple of things I have been creating this month.

I have a layout and also a sweet card to share with you all.

Firstly I would like to share with you my layout.

This features my baby girl {she most likely hates being called that} but she is!

Sidney lives away from home while she studies Law at University, so the only photo's we really see of her are the ones she shares on social media. I retrieved this one from Snapchat...got to be quick to grab them, sometimes!

For this layout I have done some stencil work on the background paper, added a few layers to create height and interest, then added a simple [but gorgeous] Scrapmatts chipboard frame and title.
 

  



Scrapmatts Products Used

A4 Layered Floral Stencil


Scrapmatts has a great range of chipboard titles... click on the link below to take you straight to the page

chipboard-titles   

The second project I would like to share is a card I made.


Simple, quick, layered, with a touch of Scrapmatts lace and of course some Scrapmatts Chipboard!

The chipboard Leaf Spray is one of my all time favourites.


 Scrapmatts Products Used

 

Load image into Gallery viewer, LL009 12mm White Polyester Cotton Lace per metre

 


chipboard-birthday-celebrations

I really enjoy making cards and did you know that both Sofie and I will be teaching card classes next year in late January

Details below!!!!

We are very excited

+++ Details here +++

I do hope you have enjoyed looking over my March creations for Scrapmatts...make sure you pop back soon to take a look at what the other design team members have been up to.

Until Next Time 

Happy Crafting 

from

Kim Ewins 

 

 

 

 


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful creating Kim.. the stenciling looks fabulous on the back ground on the layout, and I do like the leaf spray too..

    ReplyDelete