Sunday, March 7, 2021

March creating

 Well hello again my lovelies, can you believe that we are now in Autumn? I know that for us here in Orange NSW it has been a very mild summer, hardly had the air-con on. Makes me wonder what Winter will be like.

I would like to share two layouts with you all today.

First is of my gorgeous friend and scrapping buddy Kim Ewins, who is also on the DT with me. She is just a beautiful person inside and out, I am blessed to have her in my life.


 For this page I used the gorgeous Leaf Spray and Fern pieces which I inked, the chipboard takes the ink so easily and matches the rest of the page perfectly. I finished off by adding some gold bling for that little pop of something extra.

PRODUCTS USED


















My second page is of myself, Kim and the gorgeous Rachael Funnell at the Japanese Gardens in Cowra. We had a couple who snapped this pic of us together and it is so lovely that I knew I had to scrap it.
It may be a bit hard to see but I used the crackle stencil very subtly both sides of the page with a soft blue ink, I think it blends into the page beautifully.




 PRODUCTS USED










Thanks again for looking, hope you get some inspiration from these pages.

Until next time
Hugs and love
Annette x

2 comments:

  1. OOO wow! Two beautiful feminine layouts, love the chippies you have used and lovely photos too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work Miss Annette... Love both of these and may I say how awesome that day was!!!
    Love xxx

    ReplyDelete