Monday, March 15, 2021

March Creating with Lizzy.

 Hello there! Here we are half way through March! And it is time for me to share what I have been creating for Scrapmatts!

I got some new papers from AB Studios and I don't know about you but when I get something new I cant wait to create with them!! 

The first thing I did was to add some stencilling and splash some water color around on my back ground paper... and yes I was so excited I forgot to take a photo of this before I added my embellishments. .hehe!! but I do have some closer views to show you some of the details..



I have gone with a bit of a circle theme on my layout, I love these stenciled circles adding some texture to the back ground.. and I have cut some segments of the Bubbles chipboard and popped them under the layers.. I painted the chipboard with white gesso..



I really like the dimension from  putting the chipboard under the fussy cut leaves and flowers..



A closer view of the chipboard title from the Scrap Words 06 pack and the Lavender chipboard that was painted with water color and the fabulous String Circle which forms a frame around my photo..


A Perfect Day.


The straws are simply tied together with string and glued onto my layout, something different to add some dimension. I do like how this layout came together with all the circular elements.


and here are the Scrapmatts I have used on my layout..


ST9071 Circles Stencil   



CB5131 Bubbles 01  



CB5139 String Circles 03 



CB1198 Scrapwords 06 



CB5165 Lavender 01 



And while I had all the papers and chipboard on my desk I thought I would make a card using basically the same design and elements of my layout.. 

a closer view..


Stencilling and paint on the back ground, the Bubble chipboard cut into a small segment and the smallest Circle frame, fussy cut flowers and a chipboard word to complete my card..


Celebrate.


So if you have created a layout that you are pleased with, how about creating a card along the same design and then you have a card in your stash ready for the next occasion!

The Scrapmatts I have used on my card.

ST9071 Circles Stencil 



CB5131 Bubbles 01 



CB5139 String Circles 03 



CB1189 Scrap Words 01 



You can have a browse on the SCRAPMATTS ONLINE STORE HERE!!!!  Make sure you check out the New Releases as there is sure to be something you need!

Thanks for dropping by, make sure you pop back to  check out what the other Designers are up to.. always something to inspire you to get creating!

Until next time, 

Happy Scrapmatting!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful creating, Lizzy. Love, love, love your March projects. Must admit I'm partial to AB Studios gorgeous collections myself!!!

    ReplyDelete