Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Layering and Fussy Cutting with Heather

Good morning This month again I have done some more fussy cutting, I love my fussy cutting. I have used this very pretty paper range from Mintay. I started by adding some of the leaves from the layered roses and leaves stencil using some cream paste so that they are a soft background. The chipboard is CB1018 Card Borders 01, and I have just very simply given them a very light layer of white paint, almost white washed. They layout is made of up of layers of frames, and fussy cut flowers, vases and birds, then the chipboard is tucked in as an accent.
Please forgive the shadow, I have started a new job and I have taken the photo at a really bad time.
These are the Scrapmatts products that I have used:
Thank you again for spending time with me again this month Heather

3 comments: